Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend


Fourth Of July 2011 Weekend


The view from the first false summit of Old Rag.




Hours and hours of just relaxation.   Theme song for the day:

 I Just Dropped In  To See What Condition My Condition Was In, Kenny Rogers


Was able to watch some rappelling and ascending activities over the weekend.


This Silk Tree, Albizia julibrissin was really looking good.  

One amazing thing that happened over the weekend was that in order to get a Sharpie out of a pack I use I had to take my camera out of the pack first.    I set the camera down and then used the Sharpie and returned it to the pack but forgot to put the camera back in the pack.    By the time I realized what I had done I was about a mile away.    It was incredibly lucky for me that a hiking group had picked it up and we connected and they were able to return it to me.    THANKS GUYS YOU WERE AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment